Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Войти

Страницы: 1
ray ban outlet buffalo
What's Trending with Sophia Bush

For me, it's always education. Globally and here at home. Schools across the country Ray Ban wayfarer are currently experiencing funding cuts affecting arts programs, classroom supplies and more. The Give With Target program aims to give $5 million dollars to schools that need it via social voting through the Target Facebook page.

What is your favorite fashion item right now?

In the summer, it's always a pair of classic Ray Ban aviators. I have them in rose gold with chestnut lenses, all black on black, and silver with fiery orange mirrored lenses too. It's safe to say I have an obsession.

What are your favorite beauty or grooming products?

I love Ahava's Dead Sea mineral line. They have an incredible hydrating serum, which is great for me because I travel constantly, so my skin is always in need of moisture. At night I use their mineral moisturizer all over my face. I also love COOLA sunblock and lip balm with SPF. I try to be diligent about sunscreen, and these are paraben and phthalate free. I like having a chemical free base on my skin, before I get into applying makeup and whatnot.

And what are you currently playing on your iPod?

The Lone Bellow. Johnnyswim. Penguin Prison. Kid Astray. Nikki Minaj and Ciara. And The Glitch Mob.

Do you have a favorite restaurant in LA?

My friends and I are having a serious moment with ramen. We've been hitting all the good spots in town, from downtown to the west side. Ramenya is particularly amazing.

What is your favorite meal?

My favorite meal of all time? That would have to be good gnocchi. Gjelina makes some Ray Ban aviator of the best I've ever had. Ray Ban outlet store locations And whenever I order it at Dan Tana's, they do a very clean version for me. Tossed in roasted garlic and olive oil. It's insanely good. If we're talking a really healthy meal, I love just about every Ray Ban outlet stores salad on the Tender Greens menu. And I'll always love celery and peanut butter!

Do you have a signature drink or cocktail?

I drink bourbon or whiskey. Neat. Basil Hayden's and High West are my favorites. If I'm in the mood for something lighter, I'll go for Corzo tequila on the rocks with a splash of soda and a couple of limes. Much more refreshing than a margarita.

Do you have a favorite app on your phone?

Path for my family. Instagram for everyone else. Even when you really don't want to.

What is your fitness secret?

I need one! Honestly, I try to stay active. But I'm not perfect. And I'm not obsessed about it. There are too many other things I love to do.

The coolest thing I recently purchased was birthday gift for my boyfriend. I love finding meaningful gifts cheap Ray Ban outlet for the people I love.

What is your guilty pleasure? Shopping.

The fashion look I cant wait to rock is new trench from Burberry. I'm eyeing the one with the hearts on it.

Do you have a celebrity style crush?

Kate Bosworth, Zoe Saldanaand Emma Stone. Those ladies are just flawless with their fashion choices. And all smart as hell. It's an incredible combination.
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0)
Публичная телебеседа Квасовой и Панкратова

Публичная телебеседа генерального директора НП "Антиконтрафакт" С.В. Квасовой и исполнительного директора НО "НАСИ" А.В. Панкратова, Москва, 2015 г.
Все права защищены © Национальная ассоциация сметного ценообразования и стоимостного инжиниринга

Москва, 2015
Контактная информация